Sales Associate position to contribute to our company’s sales objectives. Your responsibilities include implementing sales plans and building long-term client relationships.
As a Sales Associate, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes and the market to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and teamwork skills are also essential for this position.
· Establishes sales objectives by forecasting expected sales volume for existing and new products.
· Implements sales programs by developing sales action plans.
· Provides feedback to executive management on selling prices by monitoring competition, and supply and demand.
· Negotiate and close agreements with customers and partners
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies. Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
· Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
· Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
· Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
· Stay up to date with new product launches
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Knowledge of the Dental and Medical industry
· Payments process knowledge
· Dental Practice Management knowledge
· Dental Insurance knowledge
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Department: Sales, Health Solutions Group
Reports To: Senior Vice President, Health Solutions Vertical
Interested in this position? Email your cover letter, resume and the position title in the subject line to HR@SoundPayments.com.
· Proven work experience as a Sales Associate
· Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
· Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
· Strong communication skills
· Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
· Availability to travel as needed